Little Scientists: Computer science workshop
Discover the concepts of computational thinking and learn how to ‘speak to a computer’ by understanding how it works.
This STEM learning opportunity will help you:
- playfully explore algorithms, sequencing and sorting
- discover the basics of computational thinking
- learn how to connect theory and practice in an engaging way
- implement our inquiry-based educational approach
- feel confident in unlocking the wonders of STEM
- benefit from the exchange with other educators and teachers
- take home information and inspiration in the Computer science booklet and cards you receive.
With: Cathy Cameron