Little Scientists: Human body workshop
Learn about the fascinating functions of our bodies; from the organs and muscles to the skeleton and joints.
This STEM learning opportunity will help you:
- playfully explore algorithms, sequencing and sorting
- gain a deeper awareness of how the human body works
- playfully explore the human body’s structure and functions using scientific models
- implement our inquiry-based educational approach
- benefit from the exchange with other educators and teachers
- feel confident in unlocking the wonders of STEM
- take home information and inspiration in the Human body booklet and cards you receive.
With: Cathy Cameron