Little Scientists: Mathematics workshop
Explore shapes and space, symmetry, solids, surfaces and symbols and experience the magic of mathematics hidden in everyday life.
This STEM learning opportunity will help you:
- notice and explore everyday mathematical opportunities
- discover how engaging with geometry develops children’s mathematical reasoning skills
- implement our inquiry-based educational approach
- benefit from the exchange with other educators and teachers
- feel confident in unlocking the wonders of STEM
- take home information and inspiration in the Mathematics booklet and cards you receive.
With: Cathy Cameron