Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RESPONDING TO RISKS OF HARM, ABUSE & NEGLECT - EDUCATION AND CARE:
Due to the nature of the material and the requirements of the session, late attendance cannot be accepted 15 minutes after the stated start time. Failure to arrive in time for the start of the session will be considered a cancellation and no refund/credit will be issued.
* To cancel or reschedule a booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note administration fees will be applicable.
Rescheduling a booking:
- An administration fee calculated at 50% of the total booking cost will be invoiced to you for any reschedule.
- In the event that Gowrie SA reschedules no fees will apply.
Cancelling a booking:
If you need to cancel your booking due to self-isolation, travel history or showing symptoms of infectious diseases, please email us on email@example.com
For any other cancellations:
- With less than 5 business days’ notice, or failing to attend, will result in no refund or credit being issued. In the case where your account is unpaid, you will still be liable for the full course cost and will be required to pay any unpaid fees still outstanding.
- With at least 5 business days’ notice but less than 10 business days’ notice, an administration fee of 50% of the total booking cost will be invoiced to you.
- In the event that Gowrie SA cancels a session no fees will apply and a refund will be issued.
In the event where your overdue account is referred to a debt collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs.