Circle of Security Parenting
About the Circle of Security Parenting program:
This 8 week course translates attachment theory in an accessible way for families, using group discussion and DVD examples. Circle of Security Parenting provides a roadmap to assist adults build stronger relationships with their children. The program is particularly valuable when family members participate together.
Covering a range of topics including:
- How to interpret and understand your child’s behaviour
- How to help your child organise their feelings
- How to help your child feel secure in their relationships
- How to help you discover the strengths in your child and in yourself
- How to navigate your way in your role as a parent when times are tough
- How to support your child in managing difficult behaviours, tantrums and meltdowns
- How to approach and assist your child and yourself with the above.
Thursdays, 7th May – 25th June 2020
Thursdays, 15th October – 3rd December 2020
5.30pm - 7pm
Venue: Gowrie SA, 43 Dew St, Thebarton
Cost: $200 per participant/$350 per couple