Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Responding to Abuse and Neglect and Professional Learning sessions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RESPONDING TO ABUSE & NEGLECT EDUCATION AND CARE TRAINING:
Due to the nature of the material and the requirements of the session, late arrivals cannot be accepted after 9.45am. Failure to arrive in time for the start of the session will be considered a cancellation and no refund/credit will be issued.
Rescheduling a booking:
- With less than 5 business days’ notice, an administration fee calculated at 50% of the total booking cost will be invoiced to you.
- With more than 5 days business notice, an administration fee of $35.00 will be invoiced each time the booking is rescheduled.
- In the event that Gowrie SA reschedules no fees will apply
Cancelling a booking:
- With less than 5 business days’ notice, or failing to attend, will result in no refund or credit being issued. In the case where your account is unpaid, you will still be liable for the full course cost and will be required to pay any unpaid fees still outstanding.
- With at least 5 business days’ notice but less than 20 business days’ notice, an administration fee of 50% of the total booking cost will be invoiced to you.
- With 20 business days’ or more notice, no fees will apply and a refund will be issued.
- In the event that Gowrie SA cancels a session no fees will apply and a refund will be issued.
To cancel or reschedule a booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event where your overdue account is referred to a debt collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs.