Innovative Solutions Support
Thinking about building your Educator's knowledge…
Services eligible for the Inclusion Support Programme are able to apply for Innovative Solutions Support to access funding to empower them to carefully consider their inclusion challenges and take an active role in finding solutions, which intrinsically builds inclusion capacity and capability. Gowrie SA Professional Learning can offer tailored services to support you.
Are you looking for a provider to implement your innovative solutions project?
Why choose Gowrie SA?
- We can work with your educators both during and out of hours
- We know the sector as we work with the sector!
- We know what works!
- Our services are tailored to you and your unique needs as a service
- We have proven track record in working with services to build capacity
- We understand the local context
Our Specialty skills:
- Working with a service to determine their needs and their aspirations for their team
- Extensive experience in working with Long Day Care, Family Day Care educators and schemes and OSHC services.
- Trauma informed practice
- Cultural knowledge and relationships
- Programming for every child and the group
- Successful and smooth transitions and routines
- Circle of Security qualified facilitators
- Marte Meo practitioners
- Video reflection on practice
- Early/middle childhood specialisation
- Knowledge of the NQF and curriculum frameworks
- Qualifications in leadership, infant mental health, education
How can we help?
- Mentoring and/or coaching the whole team around topics such as understanding behaviour, transitions/routines, programming, leadership
- Support you to creatively address barriers to holistic inclusion in your service
- Building the capacity of educators to understand and respond to behaviour
- Making links between NQF and inclusion
- Supporting cultural competence in your service