At the present time the Gowrie SA RTO are offering Units of competency only:
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Cultural Safety
CHCECE001 Develop Cultural Competence
BSBFIN601 Manage Finances
Information including fee structures, timeframes, enrolment information, RTO policies, student rights and obligations, prerequisites, venues, and modes of delivery are available on request.
Any enquiries regarding information or enrolment to study individual units of competency in South Australia can be directed to: 08 823455219 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gowrie Training Centre SA (RTO 4436) has on scope:
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50213 Diploma of School Aged Education and Care
- CHC62015 Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
Complaints and appeals policy is available – please contact Gowrie SA for more information.