Responding to Abuse and Neglect Education and Care Foundation training
Education and Care Foundation training 2018-20
A New Training is Coming in July
A new mandatory notification training will be available from the 1st of July 2021. The new training will be called Responding to Risks of Harm Abuse and Neglect – Education and Care (RRHAN-EC).
Bookings will be available from July 1st on Plink.
Click here to learn more about the new course.
Are you aware of your legal obligations to notify and respond to abuse and/or neglect? This training is essential for all staff working with children and young people.
This training is mandatory for all teachers and all staff working in Department for Education, Catholic Education South Australia (CESA) Association of Independent Schools of South Australia (AISSA). Gowrie SA is an approved training provider.
If you have a current Child Safe Environments full-day certificate, you are able to do a free 30 minute online bridging course here. By completing the bridging course you will meet the requirements of both CSE and RAN-EC.
Please note: For participants under the age of 18, it is the employers’ responsibility to assess each participant in regard to their age and experience and therefore the appropriateness of attending this course due to the sensitive nature of the content.
- By booking this session you agree to the Terms and Conditions. Confirmation of your booking will be emailed to you. If you require your tax invoice, this can be downloaded from the receipt page.
- All sessions are 9:00am to 4:00pm. Due to the requirements of the session, participants will not be permitted to join the training after 9.15am.
- All sessions are currently facilitated using the Zoom platform. Login details will be emailed to you prior to the session.
- Certificates will be emailed to all paid participants, please ensure you use your full name rather than preferred name when booking.
- Please note: A fee of $15.00 applies if you misplace your certificate.