Responding to Abuse and Neglect Education and Care Foundation training
Education and Care Foundation training 2018-20
Are you aware of your legal obligations to notify and respond to abuse and/or neglect? This training is essential for all staff working with children and young people.
This training is mandatory for all teachers and all staff working in Department for Education, Catholic Education South Australia (CESA) Association of Independent Schools of South Australia (AISSA). Gowrie SA is an approved training provider.
If you have a current Child Safe Environments full-day certificate, you are able to do a free 30 minute online bridging course here. By completing the bridging course you will meet the requirements of both CSE and RAN-EC.
Please note: For participants under the age of 18, it is the employers’ responsibility to assess each participant in regard to their age and experience and therefore the appropriateness of attending this course due to the sensitive nature of the content.
- By booking this session you agree to the Terms and Conditions. Confirmation of your booking will be emailed to you. If you require your tax invoice, this can be downloaded from the receipt page.
- All sessions are run 9:30am to 4:30pm. Due to the requirements of the session, participants will not be permitted to enter the training after 9.45am.
- All sessions are located at Gowrie SA, 43 Dew Street, Thebarton SA 5031, unless otherwise specified.
- Certificates will be issued on the day to all paid participants, please ensure you use your full name rather than preferred name when booking.
- Unfortunately, there is no available parking on site at Gowrie SA. Please see here for available parking nearby.
- Coffee, tea and water are provided. Lunch is not provided. You are welcome to bring your own or purchase from nearby shops/bakeries.
- Please note: A fee of $15.00 applies if you misplace your certificate.