Little Scientists: Optics workshop
Enjoy a day of lights, colours and optical illusions exploring the land of mirrors, colourful shadows and nature’s paint palette.
This STEM learning opportunity will help you:
- playfully explore algorithms, sequencing and sorting
- discover how light, colour and vision have a great impact on us
- understand and explore light streams through the eyes of a child
- collect ideas for project work and child-led projects that scaffold children’s learning and development
- implement our inquiry-based educational approach
- benefit from the exchange with other educators and teachers
- feel confident in unlocking the wonders of STEM
- take home information and inspiration in the Optics booklet and cards you receive.
With: Jess Shaw