Responding to Abuse & Neglect Education and Care Foundation Training (2018-20)
Are you aware of your legal obligations to notify and respond to abuse and/or neglect? This training is essential for all staff working with children and young people.
This training is mandatory for all teachers and all staff working in Department for Education, Catholic Education South Australia (CESA) and the Association of Independent Schools of South Australia (AISSA). Gowrie SA is an approved training provider.
Please note: For participants under 18, it is the employers’/parents responsibility to assess each participant in regard to their age, experience and suitability.
If you have a current Child Safe Environments full-day certificate, you may be able to do a free 30 minute online bridging course here. By completing the bridging course you will meet the requirements of both CSE and RAN-EC.
If you have already completed the 2018-2020 version, you will need to complete a refresher through the Department for Education late next year.
This session is run continuously throughout the year.
- By booking this session you agree to the Terms and Conditions. Confirmation of your booking will be emailed to you. If you require your tax invoice, this can be downloaded from the receipt page.
- All sessions are 9:00am to 4:00pm. Due to the requirements of the session, participants will not be permitted to join the training after 9.15am.
- All sessions are currently facilitated using the Zoom platform. Login details will be emailed to you prior to the session.
- Certificates will be emailed to all paid participants, please ensure you use your full name rather than preferred name when booking.
- Please note: A fee of $15.00 applies if you misplace your certificate.